How To Avoid Automatically Add Shortcuts On Android Device
When any app was installed from Google playstore it will automatically create a shortcut icon on Home screen.This shortcuts will create some confuse and also occupy full screen on your Android device home screen.Here is the simple settings to avoid auto shortcut creation on your home screen of android device.
– go to Google Play Store.
– On lefthand topside click the menu bar which is beside to Play Store.
– Now under your account click on Settings option.
– In settings go to GENERAL Tab.
– Unmark Add icon to Home screen.
– It will avoid the auto shortcuts to create on Home screen.
– If you want any shortcut you need to go to App and select shortcut on home screen to avoid the manual shortcut creation mark the option from the settings.
Tags:Android,Google,Google playstore,Andoid device,Google playstore,SHortcuts in Andoid