How To Change ASP.NET And PHP Versions In Plesk Control Panel
In Plesk control panel there are default values was set for website like PHP versions and ASP.NET versions.All domains will not support PHP and ASP versions mention in the control panel.In this case user can change the versions.Here is the simple steps to change the versions.
– Login to control panel using the below example link,
– Then click on Websites& Domains Tab.
– Click on Hosting Settings beside to the domain name.
– In the same window choose ASP.NET support version.ASP.NET versions are 2.0 and 4.0.
– To change the Microsoft ASP.NET support version settings Microsoft ASP support should be enable in the control panel.
Tags:Plesk,Plesk control panel,Parallels,Hosting,Hosting control panel,ASP versions,PHP version,Web hosting settings