How To Check Last Gmail Account Activity
Sometimes after login to the gmail account it will prompt last activity from the different geographical locations confirm the you have login or someone.User should check the last activity in the account and locations also.
– To check the last account activity login to your gmail account.
– Click on Inbox and scroll down.
– In Left Hand side mail account usage will show and on right hand side it is will show Last account activity.
– It will show when last login was happen on this account.If you want to see the more Activity on this account click on Details.
– New window will open with Access Type, Location( IP address) and Date/Time.
– You can set the Alert preference in the same window.
Tags:Gmail,Gmail service,Google,Google Apps,Password Recovery,Gmail root,Inbox