How To Create USB Recovery Drive In Surface
Microsoft surface allowed a feature that recover information that will help to recovery missed files and reset to factory restore mode.In general recovery information store in local recovery partition.
Steps To Create Recovery USB Drive:
– Switchon the surface and connect USB driver.
– Now in search bar enter recovery and select Recovery.After that click on Create a recovery drive.
– Click to select Copy the recovery partition from the PC to the recovery drive, and click on Next.
– Select the USB drive and click on Next.
– Now Tap start to create.This process will take 10-15min to copy the data USB drive.
– After complete the task click on Finish.
– If you want some free space in the drive Delete the recovery partition.
– Now recovery USB drive ready.
Tags:Surface,Microsoft Surface,Recovery tools,Surface tools,Latest Surface tools,Surface Tools,Surface windows