How To Disable Add-ons In Firefox
Mozilla firefox contain the unique features that hold the extension like Add-ons that related software need to be install later using of Firefox will prompt the adding extensions in Mozilla firefox Add-ons.Here is the simple steps to disable,Remove or Enable the Add-on extensions,
1. Click and open the Mozilla firefox.
2. Now Go to Tools -> Add-ons option.
7. Now click on Disable option to offline the extension from the browser.
8. If you want to Remove the extension also simple click on Remove option what will disable the extension and ask for the firefox restart.
9. After Mozilla Firefox restart only action will be effect on browser.
10. Based on various extensions Browser performance will improve.
Tags:mozilla,Firefox,Firefox add-ons,Mozilla Add-ons,Firefox extensions,Mozilla firefox extensions