How To Install ZenCart In Cpanel Server
TO start any online store you need to install ZenCart.Updated hosting servers are coming with one click ZenCart installation.In previous Fantastico have this feature but updated Fantastico is not support ZenCart installation.User can install ZenCart via Softaculous in cpanel.Here is the simple steps to install ZenCart,
– Login to the cpanel with user and password.
– In Software/Services Tab click Softaculous option.
– After that left handside all the control panel categories will come and select E-Commerce and choose Zen Cart.
– Righthand panel goto Install Tab fill the following details,
– Choose Protocol
– Choose Domain (If you have multiple domain choose the target one)
– In Directory ( In which directory you want to install zencart)
– Database Name ( provide the new database name otherwise it will take zenc679 name)
– Store Name
– Store Owner
– Sore Address
– Table Prefix( Denotes the database tables prefix)
– Admin Username
– Admin Password
– Admin Email
– If you want to enable notifications,Automated backups,Backup Rotations go to Advanced options.
– any Notification alerts for Installation status and logs give Email Installation details to and click on Install.
Tags: ZenCart,ZenCart installation,ZenCart control panel,ZenCart review,ZenCart settings,ZenCart latest version,ZenCart upgrade