When i start my system it is taking long time to boot to come welcome screen.I want to reduce the booting time.
– Some cases system memory also effect to the booting time.If you increase the Ram system will boot fast.
– In some cases after increase the ram also system performance will not good.
– In this case you have to decrease the booting time from the system configuration.
– Click on start button and select Run.
start -> Run
– Now type msconfig in Run prompt.
– New window will open select fourth Tab i.e BOOT.INI.
– From here you can change the Booting time.Default is 30 sec.You can decrease up to 3 sec.
– After change the time click on Ok.It will ask for the system restart.
– Once system restart booting time reduce.
Note:If you avoid the restart system it system performance will reduce till restart do.
Tags:windwos,Booting,Boot logs,Windows error,Msconfig,Registry values.