How To Remove Blank Lines in Sublime Text
Some documents have unwanted spaces between the lines , in few cases those are auto generated by other scripts. To remove unwanted spaces between lines in selected section follow the process
– Open Sublime Text
– Press Ctrl + Shift + p
– Dialogue box will Pop up in the same window.
– Type the following, ”Package Control: Install Package”
– Press Enter.
– Now search for “DeleteBlankLines”
– Package will install in the Sublime Text
– Now Select the section which you want to remove the spaces between lines,
– Ctrl + Alt + Backspace – It will remove blank spaces
– Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Backspace – It will remove Surplus lines
Tags: Sublime, Text Editor , Empty spaces, Notepad , Notepad ++ , mytecharticle , Tech news