How To Set Redirection From cPanel
In general if user want to redirect domain to any other website there is options to do in domain control panel or need to write additional script for website redirection.To avoid these two ways we can able to set the redirection from hosting control panel.
Here is the simple steps to redirect your website to any other website which will be with www or without www.follow the below steps,
– Login to the cPanel using user name and password.
– Under Domains Tab select Redirects option.Check the below icon once,
– In Add Redirect window select the URL which one you want to redirect the website and to which url you want to redirect.If you want to redirect any specified directory need to redirect also from this option we can redirect the domain.
– Next option select redirection options like only redirect with www,Redirect with or without www or Do not Redirect www.
– If you want to set permanent redirect select Type of redirect.
– Now click on Add option.Reflection will take 2-3 hours after changes update.
Tags:cpanel,Cpanel redirect,DOmain redirect,Website redirect