How To Change Local Account Password In Windows 10
Here is the simple article to change the local account password in windows 10.For unknown password reset need to Password reset drive.
– If you try to login with the invalid password it will prompt with the incorrect password and click ok to close the message.
– Now click on Reset Password for this need to Password reset drive.
– Click on Reset Password and it will start wizard to reset the password or option for new password.
– After reset the password login with the new password.
Simple Way to Change the Password:
– Use Ctrl+Alt+Delete and click on Change a Password.
– Enter your current password in Old Password place.
– Now type your new password and enter the confirm password.
– Press enter to continue.
Second Method To change the password:
– Click on Settings and select Accounts.
– In Left handside choose sign-in options.
– Now click on Change button near Password.
– Type the current password and click on Next.
– Now type new password and confirm by re-enter the password.
– Click Next and finish the process.
Tags:Local account,Windows 10,Windows 10 password,Local account password