(1331) Logon failure: account currently disabled. (Error code 1)
After login to client plesk control panel When click on Files Tab file manager is not opening.It is giving below error,
Internal Error: Account was Disable (1331) Logon failure: account currently disabled. (Error code 1).
– Login to the server using Administrator access.
– Check the account status in mail server like in MailEnable.If the account was not active change to enable status.
– Still facing the same issue follow the below steps,
– Go to computer management and click on Users and Groups.
– Now check change the disable users status to enable status.
– Restart the plesk services and check the file manager now.
Tags:Plesk,file manager,Plesk errors,Parallel plesk,Hosting articles,Plesk Tutorials,Sql Articles,Tech News