Apache Extensions Issue While Access Website
While access the website it is giving me 404 not found error.If i type domain.com not working ,domain.com/index.php website is working fine.Seems i need to some settings in .htaccess file.
this is my htaccess file is
– Log in the server with Root log in details.
– Check the .htaccess file once.
– Now go to the below path
– find the .htaccess override option.
– config file looking like below ,
# AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
# It can be “All”, “None”, or any combination of the keywords:
# Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
– Now restart the httpd services.
service httpd restart.
Tags:http.php.html,extension,httpd rewrite,mod write.