How To Disable FrontPage Extensions In Whm
while attempting to set the password protection for the directories which was hosted in my WHM server it is giving the following error,
Due to Frontpage Extensions currently being installed and enabled, password
protected directories will not work. If you wish to use this feature
instead of Frontpage, please disable the Frontpage extensions.
Here is the simple steps to remove or disable FrontPage Extensions in whm.
– Login to WHM using root login details.
– In search enter Feature Manager
– Right hand side click on Edit button with default option.
– Next window Edit cPAddons Site Software Feature list open.
– Remove the tick mark on Frontpage and click on Save.
Now try to set Password Protection on directories.
Tags:Linux hosting,Frontpage,Frontpage extention,Cpanel error,WHM error,Hosting articles,Tech News