Unable to fetch the cPanel user file
While modify domain account in whm/Cpanel it is giving error that Unable to fetch the cPanel user file.I want to change the user name of the account.
– Open the server using SSH login.
– Go to the below path
– Check the user permission with the below command
ls -lah username
-rw-r—– 1 root username 198 Jun 8 14:03 username
– After that open the file and check the user name in the file.
update the username in the file with the cpanel user name for this account.
– Now restart the httpd services from the server.
– Try to change the user name from the Whm/Cpanel now.
Tags:Cpanel,WHM,cpanel turoies,Linus,User configuration.