How To Change Hostname And Ipaddress For Name Servers In Centos Server
– Log in to the server with Root access.
– Open the file nano /etc/hosts
From here you can change the Host name that will reflect in WHM/Cpanel
– For changing the Ipaddress of the server Name servers…,
– Log in to the server with ROot access,
– Open the below file,
from Here you can change the name servers Ipaddress.
– To check the Ethernet port settings go to the below path,
– To check the Network configuration go to the below path,
Tags:Centos,Network,Redhat,Centos server,NEtwork setup,Name servers.