How To Install cpanel & WHM In Centos Server
Cpanel is the admin and user GUI interface.Admin can manage and maintain the user accounts and Reseller accounts in cPanel.Here is the installation steps ,
– Log in to the centos server using SSH.
– Use admin credentilas while log in to the server.
– Intially need to run perl script.Run the following command
yum install perl
– After update perl in the server
up2date -i perl
– Change the directory path,
– fetch the latest version of cpanel from the below URL,
wget -N http://httpupdate.cpanel.net/latest
– Now update DNS for cPanel,
– Access whm using the below port number.
– Access the above link it will ask for user name and password.
– Once log into cPanel configure php and apache with EasyApache command.
Tags:cPanel,Whm,cpanel Installtion,WHM,WHM installation,WHM install,Centos,Plugin.