AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:5000
After apache2 install and configure in Openstack liberty version apache2 service is not working.When restart apache2 service getting the below error,
root@controller:~# service apache2 restart
* Restarting web server apache2 (98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:5000
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:5000
no listening sockets available, shutting down
AH00015: Unable to open logs
Action ‘start’ failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
[fail] * The apache2 instance did not start within 20 seconds. Please read the log files to discover problems
– edit the follow file /etc/apache2/sites-available/wsgi-keystone.conf
– Comment the first two lines that Listen 5000 and Listen 35357
– In previous version we bind this ports for keystone URI.So from this version it will automatically detect by keystone.
– If you configure the same again it will conflict with the existing port and effect on apache2 service stop.
Tags:apache,apache2,Maria DB,Openstack,Port error,5000 port issue,Apache2 status