How To Set Time For Shutdown Your Computer Automatically
In general user can shutdown immediately but if user wants to shut down the computer later time need to follow the steps.Here is the simple steps to schedule your computer shutdown.
– Open computer using admin login details.
– Click on start and go to Run.
– Type shutdown -s -t xx ( xx should give time )
– ex: shutdown -s -t 10 . computer will shutdown in 10min.
– If you want to shutdown after one hour enter the command like below,
shutdown -s -t 3600
– Once the timer end it will prompt the shutdown window.
– If you want to cancel the shutdown process follow the command,
Tags:computer,my computer,shutdown,schedule,timer,schedule times,windows shutdown