How To View Hidden Files(.htaccess) In Cpanel
If we open file manager it is now showing any hidden files and start with . files.If we want to edit any hidden files like .htaccess file it is very complicate to download from FTP and reload.Here is the simple article to view and access the hidden files.
– Open cPanel and click on File Manager to view the files.
– After click on File Manager button pop-up windows will open with all option.
– In this click on chosen option, for complete directory list select Home Directory if you want particular Document list choose Document Root for: and select the domain name from the drop down list.
– Later tick the option Show Hidden Files(dotfiles).
– And click on Ok button.
– Now it will list all the directories including .htaccess hidden files.
Tags:hidden files,cPanel,.dotfiles,filemanager,hosting,Shared Hosting