How To Import Messages From Outlook Express To MS Outlook
Outlook Express is the free email program for configure mail service in local system.MS Outlook is the licensed software from Microsoft.outlook express contain individual files for each folder.For inbox folder file name is Inbox.dbx.If any user try to import outlook express and outlook in different computers need to do the files copy from one system to another system.Here is the simple steps to import messages from outlook express to outlook.
– Login to outlook and go to File menu.
– In file menu select Import and Export option.
– In next window select Outlook Express.
– Select Import mail check box.Click on Next and finally Finish option.
– For save a copy click Save in Inbox option.
– Outlook Express mails will process to copy in Outlook now.
– Now close Outlook and reopen to check the mail.
Tags:outlook,Outlook express,Outlook express settings,Outlook migration,Mail migration