How To Install PHP In Windows Server 2012
PHP is the script for build websites and applications.By default PHP not installed in windows servers.Here is the simple steps to install PHP and configuration in windows server 2012.
– Login to the server with administrator account.
– Now launch web Platform installer 4.5.
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\WebPlatformInstaller.exe
– In web Platform installer 4.5 window enter php word in search bar.
– find PHP 5.3.19 and click on Add.Now click on Install.
– In next windows it will show License Agreement.Select I Accept.
– Next window show php install Finish.
– Php install path is as follows,
C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\
– For testing php features that was installed in the server here is the simple steps.
– create file info.php with below code.
– File path is mention below,
– Now open browser and enter the following URL,
– Php configuration window will open with all installed features.
Tags:PHP,PHP configuration,PHP in windows,PHP configuration in 2012,2012 server installed,Windows hosting,Windows hosting tutorials,Php In Linux.