How To Resolve Limited Or No Connectivity Wi-fi In Windows 8
Working internet connection using wi-fi suddenly showing no internet access or limited connectivity.Wi-fi was turned off and Turn on but there is no use still showing.This error is occur in window 8 loaded laptop.Same wireless wi-fi connection is working fine for other computers and laptops.
– Simple way to resolve this issue using netsh.It will reset the TCp/IP defult configuration.
– netsh.exe is a powerful command to user manage the computer connectivity issues from commandline.
– Open command prompt from the following.
Run -> cmd
-Enter the following path,
netsh>int ip reset C:\resetlog.txt
– Once run this command restart the system.
– Now check the internet connection and verify the sent and Received packets from the property of the wi-fi.
Tags:windows,windows 8,wi-fi connectivity,wi-fi issues,Limited connectivity,No internet access,Tech NEws