How To Sign In to User Account Automatically In Windows 10
Following article gives clear note of how Sign In to user account automatically in windows 10.
– To start Run window click the combination Windows + R.
– Now type netplwiz and click on OK.
– User Accounts window will open.
– Choose the User Name which mentioned Email address or Local Account that user want to Sign In at the windows startup automatically.
– Need to uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box.
– Click on Ok.
– Now enter password of the local account and confirm it again.Click on Ok.
If you want to Turn Off automatic sign for all users enable User must enter a user name and password to use this computer box and click on confirm ok.
Tags:windows 10,Windows 10 tutorials,WIndows 10 articles,Tech news,g8k,mytecharticle,Knowledge articles